Sunday, November 4, 2012

DailyLook Haul

Fun & Edgy Necklaces


I've been doing a lot of online shopping lately.  I just feel its easier for me to look through more merchandise in a shorter amount of time rather than me getting in my car and driving to the mall going store to store looking for what I like.  I'm pretty specific about what I want and I find it easier online because I just have to type it in and it pops up.  Basically I'm a lazy lil shopper;)

I got my first order from Dailylook in the mail today.  Dailylook is a shopping website that presents you with models wearing "professionally styled looks" (clothes+shoes+accessories) that change on a daily basis.  If you like how the model is styled you can purchase the whole look or individual pieces.  For example maybe just the shoes or earrings etc.  There's no obligation to buy and you can even visit the site just to get styling ideas.  Sometimes some of the outfits I see give me inspiration and I incorporate that into my own wardrobe using pieces I already own.

For my first order, I decided to purchase some necklaces from the site.  They were just individual pieces I saw in the accessories section.  What I love about DailyLook is that each item is shown on a real model so that you can get an accurate representation of how the item will appear.  You can tell the length, how it will fall, etc.  Here are the items I purchased:


Bohemian Fringe Necklace $22.99 (Item: #JS-3952)
 
Bohemian Fringe Necklace (Item: #JS-3952)
Multi Strand Spike Necklace $11.95, (Item: #ene478-go)
Multi Strand Spike Necklace (Item: #ene478-go)



Crop Circle Necklace, $21.99 (Item: #YJS-748)

 
Crop Circle Necklace  (Item: #YJS-748)



Overall, I'm happy with my purchases.  The gold necklace turned out to be the perfect shade of gold.  I was a little worried it might be too shiny looking but it actually looks better in person!  The Crop Circle Necklace is my FAV! Its so unique and such a great statement piece.  I can wear it with jeans and a tee or with dress it up and wear it with a blazer.  Fringe and the bohemian look is supposed to be in for Spring so I'm set with my fringe necklace:)


If you are interested in DailyLook here's a link below:
http://www.dailylook.com/?refMemberID=18585166829340659
   





No comments:

Post a Comment