Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Eau de Toilette

My New Favorite Perfume!!

Fragrance Description:





Floral and fruity with citrusy topnotes.  The fragrance is heightened by green accents, while sweetened by touches of wild berries. In the very heart of Flora Nymphea, orange blossom and syringa have been paired and magnified by honey.

I am so exited to have found this perfume...like jump up and down exited!  I am super sensitive to perfume scents and most of the time I have to skip wearing one all together.  If I smell any perfume that is slightly strong my face starts burning up, I have difficulty breathing and then I get this massive headache. 

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea
Eau de Toilette
 
Sometimes a fragrance smells good in the bottle and I spray it on myself but an hour later that horrible headache appears again.  I'm just insanely sensitive to A LOT of fragrances.  Walking through the perfume department in the mall is like a war zone for me lol.  The sales people are always ready to attack!

Up until now the only perfume I could slightly tolerate was Chanel Gardenia.  It still remains one of my favorites but I have to use it sparingly.  The other fragrance I could actually use quite often was Fresh Lemon Sugar perfume.  I seem to do decently well with lemon scented things.  My only complaint is that both fragrances do not last through out the day.


That's why I'm so glad I found Guerlain's Flora Nymphea.  Its such a sweet & feminine fragrance.  Its a mix of orange blossom, honey, berries and delicate musk.  The scent is truly intoxicating!  Every time I smell it or put it on I feel beautiful and very girly.  Its great for daytime & heavy enough for evening. What impressed me the most is that it lasts all day on me! Woo-hoo.  The Guerlain glass bottle is so gorgeous and luxurious looking with its gold honeycomb design. I love looking at it on my dresser. It's elegant yet girly because the perfume itself is a pinkish peach shade and the cap has a little bee engraved on the top:)  I highly recommend this perfume and I will definitely purchase it again.

**Disclaimer:  I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions expressed regarding the product are purely my own.  That being said...It smells yummy! You shud try it:)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment