Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sally Hansen Full & Radiant Lip Definer

Plump Pucker :o) A Makeup Bag Must...

Sally Hansen Full & Radiant Lip Definer, 0.10oz
 
Sally Hansen's Full & Radiant Lip Definer (0.10oz) is a must in my makeup bag.  Its one of my favorite lip primers I use before applying lipstick.  This stuff makes your lips plump up and look oh so smooth.  It's got a soft pearlescent sheen to it that brightens and helps to create a youthful radiant glow to lips. 

The scent is not super overwhelming which I love.  Some days I wake up and my lips look thin because they are dehydrated so I pop this baby on and wait about 10mins or do my foundation and by the time I'm done my lips are looking nice and fuller.  Oh and also...there's no stinging sensation which some lip plumpers tend to have:)


I highly recommend this product for women with mature lips because it also helps smooth lines and help with lip definition.  According to Sally Hansen it contains a collagen enhancing complex, soy proteins & vitamins A,C, E. 



I love how it comes in a regular lipstick tube because you can put it on with such ease you don't even need a mirror and there's no mess on your fingers which can sometimes happen with other balms. Overall its a great item to have around in your makeup bag.



 




Available at: CVS, Amazon.com
Price: $10.49- $12.99 (varies)

*Disclaimor: I purchased this item by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment