Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen

Stop....You're Making Me Blush:)


theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
I'll be honest, cheek tints/stains have always scared the heck out of me.  They look so unnatural in those plastic nail polish-lookin bottles.  Even the ones that come in solid form remind me of hardened jello lol.  I never understood how people can apply them without looking streaky OR as if they just finished a triathlon (tomato face!).

 I've got oily sensitive skin so I tend to stay away from cream/liquid blushes because I find them to be too sticky on my cheeks or they just fade away.  When you have acne you don't feel like touching your cheeks or aggravating the skin anymore than you already have to.
TheBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen

That being said, I am so glad that I finally (wo)maned up and tried TheBalm Stainiac because this stuff rocks.  It comes in a tube with a doe-foot applicator which makes application super easy and mess free.  No need to worry about it spilling in your purse.  In the tube it looks like jam, strawberry jam :) mmmm..yummy.  The consistency is a soft gel tint and it spreads very easily on the cheek if you use a light hand.  I love it because it doesn't irritate my skin, its not sticky and it gives the most beautiful and natural flushed look.  It does work well as a lip stain too but be careful because its kind of drying. 

Swatch: Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Its great to use alone or you can layer it with another powder blush on top if you want a stronger look.  I keep it in my purse for when I need a bit of color and I love how the packaging is so dainty and convenient.  

Price: $17
Size: 0.3 fl oz
Available at: Sephora, Beauty.com



*Disclaimor: I purchased this item myself:)


No comments:

Post a Comment