Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Fashion

Some Of My Favorite Fall Flats






These are just some flats I pulled out today most of my shoes are back home in US. I absolutely loooooove fall fashion and bundling up for the cold. I know the yellow flats are a bit spring-ish but I just love them too much and I don't want to retire them to the closet!! I'm gonna rock them cause I'm currently in Mumbai, India and the coldest it'll probably get here is 78 degrees lol.

I'm guessing you noticed that Mango seems to be my favorite brand for flats. Actually the reasons why I buy them are (A) They were all bought from Mango stores here in India (B) I know the quality is good and they won't go wonky on me (C) I have wide feet and finding a pair of flats that are flattering is super hard so when I find a pair I buy it in different colors. Do you know of any flattering and comfortable flats for wide feet?! If so please suggest some cause I'm always on the look out:) Lotsa Luv!

Available at: Mango USA

No comments:

Post a Comment