Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sephora Nail Bling

My Sephora Sale Haul
 
So I bought these blinged out nail stickers from the Sephora Sale section on the website.  These cost me $3 each and they regularly go for $9.  I thought the holiday season is coming up so it would be great to wear these to some holiday parties.   Tip: The sale link is located on the bottom right hand corner of the home screen in small font below "Whats New" and "Weekly Specials" links.  You should check it out because they add new items all the time and they keep restocking it each week.    I thought I would share some pics of the nail stickers with you guys.

Sephora Nail Bling
Left: Fireworks (purple shade)  Right: Glitterati



Sephora Nail Bling in Glitterati
 
 

 Sephora Nail Bling in Fireworks

Price: $3 (sale price)
Available at: Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment