Friday, October 26, 2012

Benefit Perk-Up Artist

Benefit's New Complexion Correction Kit!

Benefit Perk Up Artist
 
Back of Benefit Perk Up Artist
 So I managed to get my hands on benefit's new custom complexion corrector kit called Perk Up Artist (3 x 0.05 oz, $30)I gotta admit I LOVE the packaging...its creepy but in a cute way (like that makes any sense!?? lol).  The douchey-looking dude sporting the handle bar mustache and aviators makes me laugh every time I pick the kit up.  I find it hilarious that he's holding a paint brush.  The hot pink hearts floating in the background add to the cute factor! Its oh so cheeky:)




Ok enough about the packaging!  The product itself is very useful and great for anyone with discoloration/pigmentation looking for an all in one kit that they can just throw in their makeup/travel bag.  The kit contains a trio of complexion correctors: Correct, Cover and Brighten. 


Yellow (Correct): Hide redness and discoloration.
Beige (Cover): Hide imperfections, blemishes and dark circles.
Pink (Brighten): Turn tired eyes into bright open eyes.

The consistency is creamy and easy to mix if you want to make your own custom colors.  Tip: I would recommend powdering after to set the product and prevent creasing.  And also be careful with the pink corrector because a little goes a long way.  If you use too much of the pink it stands out...less is more.  For the first time ever I think I might actually use the brush that has come with this compact!!! (MIRACLE).  Its the perfect size for using underneath the eyes and in the inner corners. 



I wore the correctors the other day and my friends all noticed that I was looking more fresh and well rested.  I even liked the way my eyes seemed brighter.  I would definetly recommend this to anyone who wants a correcting kit small enough to throw into their purse. 

Benefit Perk Up Artist
A.) Correct, B.) Cover, C.) Brighten



 
 
 
 
Price: $30
 
 
*Disclaimor: This item was purchased by me and these are my personal opinions regarding the product.
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment