Saturday, October 27, 2012

JustFab Haul: VISIONARY & LAW

New Fall Handbags!

Hey guys, I got my first JustFab order in the mail today.  I decided to purchase Visionary in purple and Law in black.  I'm so excited because Visionary is a deep purple color perfect for fall and black is a color that never goes out of style.  I love how they both come with a long strap so you can convert them into shoulder bags or crossbody bags.  Visonary also comes in basic black and a trendy gray color!  I actually gifted my Mom the black and gray Visonary bags because there's no way I can afford a Hermès Birkin but I thought this would be a super classy alternative that is in my budget range;)  Here's a sneak peek...
  
Left: Law (17L x 12H x 5.5W)  Right: Visionary (16L x 11.5H x 6W) 
Price: both $39.95

Left: Law,  Right: Visionary 
Left: Law (17L x 12H x 5.5W) Right: Visionary (16L x 11.5H x 6W)
Price: both $39.95

Visionary (with flash) 
 
JustFab describes itself as a personalised shopping experience where celebrity stylists hand pick trendy accessories & shoes every month based on your personal style.  If you don't love the stylist's suggestions then you can look thru the products yourself and pick whatever you want.  Its a monthly membership program but you can skip a month(s) if you want with no charge.  Everything's $39.95 with free shipping & returns.  I always keep a look out for their promotional offers (ex: Buy one Get one free).  Personally as of right now, I'm pretty happy with their service and they definitely carry trendy affordable pieces that keep catching my eye:)

 
If you're interested here's an invite link to JustFab:

No comments:

Post a Comment