Monday, November 5, 2012

Dermalogica Climate Control Lip Treatment

Holy Grail Travel/Skincare Item
Purchased

Okay, I have no clue how I didn't know about this product sooner!  I have chronic dry lips and I'm always trying out new products to combat the problem.  This product is super-duper fabulous (nice terminology right lol).  It is specifically formulated for people who are in extreme weather conditions or varying climates.  

When I take the long flight home from India to USA my lips take a beating in the airplane.  This product is going to be my seceret weapon:)  Now that the holiday season is here I think we're all going to be traveling and encountering some cold weather or temperature changes.  This will be a great item to have in your bag!  Bonus: Its small enough to fit in your pocket!

Dermalogica Website: A soothing balm formulated with exclusive Anti-Ozonate Complex to help damaged skin recover from environmental assaults while providing a barrier against future climatic assaults. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
 
Dermalogica Climate Control Lip Treatment, ($8.50 for 4.5g)

 
 
Available at:  Dermalogica
Price: $8.50

*Disclaimor: I purchased this product myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment