Saturday, November 10, 2012

JUSTFAB Sherona Wedge Sneakers

Kicking It Old School w/a Twist

So velcro hightops are back in style.  Who knew I would be so excited to be sporting those again!  Now they've been updated with studs, spikes, rhinestones....you name anything bedazzley and they're sticking them on there.  I decided to opt for a little more subtle look and go with the hidden wedge sneakers.

A few weeks back I got a promotional email from JustFab showcasing the new Sherona sneakers.  I saw them and fell in love instantly.  Some of the high end designers like Giuseppe Zanotti & Marc Jacobs have released similar versions that are out of my budget range so I was quite delighted to see the JustFab version looked equally as stylish.  Steve Madden and Guess have some awesome wedge sneakers too but their prices were still higher than JustFab.  Economically this was the best option for me.  Like all JustFab shoes these cost only $39.95.

Quality wise they are great and this is definitely a purchase I'm satisfied with.  They actually look better in person!  I usually wear 8.5 sometimes I go up to 9 (especially in boots cause I like extra room for my big toe).  After reading the reviews and people saying it runs true to size I decided to have some faith and go for the 8 1/2.  I'm so glad that I did because it fits perfectly and I think after a few wears it will become even more relaxed.  I purchased mine in grey but they also have a gold version which I'm so tempted to get too.  *Must budget myself! No compulsive shopping! Avoid Personal Debt* :o)

So enough of my babbling here are the pics: 

My my my my Sherona!  Sorry I couldn't resist :o)
JustFab - Sherona, $39.95

JustFab - Sherona
JustFab - Sherona
JustFab - Sherona
JustFab - Sherona

Style: Sherona
Available at: JustFab
Price: $39.95

If you're interested in JustFab here's an invite link:
http://www.justfab.com/invite/ZimmerGlimmer/

No comments:

Post a Comment